Saturday, February 5, 2011

Avowal


Steering clear from inevitable judgment, for years have been I…
Ever so pleasing, to known and unknown, seeker of approval have been I…


Reclusive at heart and at the core, time after time, the center stage have taken I…
Wearing mask after mask and acting the part, building a wall have been I….


 
No longer, no further, and never more…
This ship has sailed its voyage; now at the shore...


I have arrived, liberated and free…
No masks remaining, nothing but ME…

 
To you spectators of life, Judge me as you wish…
I am free of you; it is only truth that I now cherish…


Make believe happiness no more; the wall will go no further…
My own sense of self, I no longer will murder!








3 comments:

  1. Kami,
    Your words touch our hearts and your sincerity warms our souls.
    Thank you for sharing this amazing poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lOVE IT....FINAL MATURITY....FREE FROM ALL MEANINGLESS CRAP IN LIFE....FANTASTIC...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kami,

    You have an amazing talent. Thank you for sharing this with the world.

    ReplyDelete