Tuesday, November 19, 2013

YOU!

Intoxicated beyond measure; 
the wine, 
YOU!

Thunderstruck and dazed, 
my heart stolen; 
the thief, 
YOU!

Conscious or slumbering, 
sensing or numb, 
my only aim, 
YOU!

The day and the night, 
the sun and the moon; 
the source of all light, 
YOU!

You, the bidding, 
and you, the requisite; 
the road and the destination, 
YOU!

You, the ailment I suffer; 
and my only cure, 
YOU!

Clandestine and enigmatic, 
you are the secret; 
the key to this riddle, 
YOU!

You, the fertile cloud, 
and you, the rain; 
the “beginning without end”, 
YOU!

I’m lost and bewildered; 
for there is nothing but you, 
yet all there is, 
is YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. your words shake my world Kami. Language is such a powerful instrument. Keep you language flowing my friend. Stefan

    ReplyDelete