Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dare to live...


I often wonder…
What of me will remain…
I often wonder…
Will it be a loss or a gain…
Is there a purpose to living this life…
Or, will it all perish in vain…

Futile exercise it seems…
But I cannot refrain…

Some believe in heaven and hell…
And this belief, they faithfully maintain…
Blind faith, a chronic excuse…
Unwilling to question, unable to explain…
Following the path of least resistance…
Devoted, committed, yet insane…

Ironic, this game of life…
The answers hidden, they forever remain…
I know not the answer, nor mastery I claim…
A cynical seeker, filled with inquisitive thoughts I cannot contain…

I know what I know, and I know what I don’t…
Slave of contentment, I haven’t been, and I won’t...

Life is too short, a cliché, I know…
My passion for life, forever will grow…

The beauty, is the mystery of the unknown…
An intricate puzzle, so many pieces not shown…

With each passing moment, the hunger mounts...
It is not the destination, but the journey that counts…

Dare to live, to the very last…
Learn from your sacred past…
Embrace what comes, break the rigid cast…
Swim in the ocean of life, for it is vast…
Dare to live, to the very last…
For in a blink of any eye, your “future” is “past”…
Every minute, every second, a gift…
Make them last, make them last!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment