Tuesday, December 27, 2011

DREAM...



Slowly roused from a solemn slumber…
No longer dreaming… but yet, still lost in a dream…

Heedless of time, neglectful of my surroundings…
I strain to hold onto the images that rush through my mind’s eye…
Sweet remnants of a reverie…
Passing by just as fast as they vanish from my conscious memory for ever…

Unreservedly, I float in endless time and space…
Unleashed from the perils of the conscious mind…

At the core, I am one with the essence…
Nay, I AM the essence!

Time, futile and meaningless…
I am untainted and unalloyed!

Drowned and saturated with utter love!
I am immersed in a dance…
With YOU!!!





3 comments:

  1. kami jan,

    i enjoyed your poem.
    especially the lines
    "unreservedly i float in endless time and space, Unleashed from the perils of the conscious mind"

    How great it is when we are unleashed from the perils of the conscious mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THank you for your comment Anonymous.

    As I have written before, sometimes, you have to completely lose yourself before you can truly find who you really are!


    Kami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love the video! it was a feast of sound,light and movement!!! it was late night when I was reading this work trying not to miss the video at the same time.it was as if I was experiencing them.thyx

      Delete