Friday, August 24, 2012

Lose Yourself...





The darkness falls, the silent moon aglow;
dark shadows of doubt, in every corner they grow.

Exposed, cold, naked and bare…
Sinking deep in the quicksand of despair.

Unendingly struggling, pushed this way and that…
A helpless pawn, recurrently pulled to and fro…

I am no stranger to your pain;
for your aching soul,
like my very own, I know.

I see the tears that you so restrain;
look into my eyes, and
let your tears flow.

I have feared what you dread the most;
take my hand in yours, and
let your fears go.

Stand with me upon this edge of insanity…
The dark valley below, beckoning with such vanity...

Through your very core, let my words flow:
“LOSE YOURSELF, BE SET FREE, LET YOURSELF GO!!!”




Photo courtesy of  ArtPics - Alper Cukur









No comments:

Post a Comment